C. K. Mcclatchy High School
- C. K. Mcclatchy High School's student population of 2,299 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 89 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2,299 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||89 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- C. K. Mcclatchy High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 has increased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3665 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sacramento City Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Bret Harte Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 276 students
2751 Ninth Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95818
(916) 277-6261 0.8 K-6 276
- Sacramento Crocker/riverside Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 657 students
2970 Riverside Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95818
(916) 395-4535 0.9 K-6 657
- Oakland Aspire Capitol Heights Academy Grades: K-5 | 276 students
2520 33rd St.
Oakland, CA 94606
(916) 739-8520 1.2 K-5 276
- Sacramento Leonardo Da Vinci Grades: K-8 | 869 students
4701 Joaquin Way
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916) 395-4635 1.2 K-8 869
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.