Bret Harte Elementary School
- Bret Harte Elementary School's student population of 288 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bret Harte Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has decreased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8485 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sacramento City Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento American Legion High (Continuation School) Grades: 9-12 | 280 students
Sacramento, CA 95817
(916)277-6600 0.7 9-12 280
- Sacramento Ethel Phillips Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 523 students
2930 21st Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95820
(916)277-6277 0.7 K-6 523
- Sacramento Father Keith B. Kenny Grades: K-8 | 398 students
3525 Mlk Jr. Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95817
(916)395-4570 0.7 K-8 398
- Sacramento C. K. Mcclatchy High School Grades: 9-12 | 2303 students
3066 Freeport Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95818
(916)395-5050 0.8 9-12 2303
- Oakland Aspire Capitol Heights Academy Grades: K-5 | 292 students
2520 33rd St.
Oakland, CA 94606
(916)739-8520 0.9 K-5 292
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.