Ethel Phillips Elementary School
- Ethel Phillips Elementary School's student population of 523 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||523 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ethel Phillips Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8717 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sacramento City Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Oak Ridge Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 592 students
4501 Mlk Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95820
(916)395-4665 0.6 K-6 592
- Sacramento St. Hope Public School 7 Grades: K-8 | 565 students
5201 Strawberry Ln.
Sacramento, CA 95820
(916)649-7850 0.6 K-8 565
- Sacramento Bret Harte Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 288 students
2751 Ninth Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95818
(916)277-6261 0.7 K-6 288
- Sacramento Father Keith B. Kenny Grades: K-8 | 398 students
3525 Mlk Jr. Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95817
(916)395-4570 0.8 K-8 398
- Sacramento Hollywood Park Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 353 students
4915 Harte Way
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)395-4590 0.8 K-6 353
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.