Cahoon Elementary Magnet School
- Cahoon Elementary Magnet School's student population of 434 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||434 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cahoon Elementary Magnet School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1782 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hillsborough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Van Buren Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 418 students
8715 N 22nd St
Tampa, FL 33604
(813)975-7652 0.2 6-8 418
- Tampa Sulphur Springs Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 732 students
8412 N 13th St
Tampa, FL 33604
(813)975-7305 0.9 PK-6 732
- Tampa Witter Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 571 students
10801 N 22nd St
Tampa, FL 33612
(813)975-7383 1.2 PK-5 571
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.