Kashia Elementary School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public school in Kashia Elementary School District, serving 12 students. Kashia Elementary School District has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in California.
- public school in Kashia Elementary School District have a diversity score of 0.29, which is less than the California public school average of 0.64.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the California public school average of 77% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the California public school average of 23:1.
|School District Name||Kashia Elementary School District|
|School District Phone Number||(707) 785-9682|
|School District Grades Offered||KG - 08|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CA)|
|# of Schools||1 School||10,322 Schools|
|# of Students||12 Students||6,196,271 Students|
|# of Teachers||1 Teacher||264,754 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||23:1|
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)||<50%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)||<50%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||10 Students||32,941 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||719,599 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a||3,366,608 Students|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a||337,796 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||n/a||1,437,339 Students|
|% White Students||n/a|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 Student||28,785 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||1 Student||273,002 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||3||530,276|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||2||455,064|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||3||454,352|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||446,005|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||465,237|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||1||470,637|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||484,746|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||2||474,570|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||1||472,071|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||493,593|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||481,887|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||473,739|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||485,939|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||8,155|
Fiscal Data Comparison
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017||This School District||This State (CA)|
|Total Revenue||$391,000||$28 MM|
Kashia Elementary School District Public Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Kashia Elementary School31510 Skaggs Springs Rd.
Stewarts Point, CA 95480
Grades: K-8 | 12 students
We have followed the Atlanta cheating scandal story, and now, administrative consequences have been handed out to the teachers implicated, and a jury is considering criminal charges against some of the teachers as well.
Learn about a school district in Missouri that buckled under the pressure of the ACLU and took single-sex classes out of its schools. We’ll also look at some of the evidence that both supports and refutes the benefits of single-sex classrooms.
Some schools in the country only give students 10 minutes to eat lunch, while others enjoy an entire hour. We’ll delve into the controversy surrounding the length of the lunch period and what the research finds in correlating lunch length to student performance.