Seeley Union Elementary School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public school in Seeley Union Elementary School District, serving 366 students. Seeley Union Elementary School District has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in California.
- Public school in Seeley Union Elementary School District have an average math proficiency score of 23% (versus the California public school average of 38%), and reading proficiency score of 33% (versus the 50% statewide average). This district's average testing ranking is 2/10, which is in the bottom 50% of public schools in California.
- Minority enrollment is 93% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the California public school average of 77% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 28:1 is more than the California public school average of 23:1.
|School District Name||Seeley Union Elementary School District|
|School District Website||http://www.seeley.k12.ca.us|
|School District Phone Number||(760) 352-3571|
|School District Grades Offered||KG - 08|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CA)|
|# of Schools||1 School||10,322 Schools|
|# of Students||366 Students||6,196,271 Students|
|# of Teachers||13 Teachers||264,754 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||23:1|
- Seeley Union Elementary School District, which is ranked within the2/, bottom 50% of all 1,013 school districts in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.10
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3 Students||32,941 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||2 Students||719,599 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||321 Students||3,366,608 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||7 Students||337,796 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||24 Students||1,437,339 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 Students||28,785 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||7 Students||273,002 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||45||530,276|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||39||455,064|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||51||454,352|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||48||446,005|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||46||465,237|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||35||470,637|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||41||484,746|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||31||474,570|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||30||472,071|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||493,593|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||481,887|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||473,739|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||485,939|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||8,155|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,383 is higher than the state average of 10657. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,948 is higher than the state average of $10,724. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CA)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$8 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$8 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,383||10657|
|Spending / Student||$11,948||10724|
Seeley Union Elementary School District Public Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Seeley Elementary School 1812 W. Rio Vista St.
Seeley, CA 92273
Grades: K-8 | 366 students
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.