Callahan Middle School
- Callahan Middle School's student population of 759 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||759 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Callahan Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1251 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Nassau School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Callahan Callahan Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 640 students
449618 Us Highway 301
Callahan, FL 32011
(904)879-2121 0.8 PK-5 640
- Callahan West Nassau County High School Grades: 9-12 | 1053 students
1 Warrior Dr
Callahan, FL 32011
(904)879-3461 1.0 9-12 1053
- Hilliard Hilliard Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 698 students
27568 Ohio St
Hilliard, FL 32046
(904)845-4471 10.1 PK-5 698
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.