Callao Elementary School
- Callao Elementary School's student population of 71 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Callao Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1571 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CALLAO C-8 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bevier Bevier Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 123 students
400 Bloomington St
Bevier, MO 63532
(660)773-6611 3.6 K-8 123
- New Cambria Macon Co. Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 49 students
501 S Main
New Cambria, MO 63558
(660)226-5615 6.5 K-6 49
- Macon Family Literacy Center Grades: K-12
Macon, MO 63552
(660)385-2061 8.3 K-12 n/a
- Macon Macon Area Vocational School Grades: 9-12
702 N Missouri
Macon, MO 63552
(660)385-2158 8.7 9-12 n/a
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.