Calusa Elementary School
Calusa Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Calusa Elementary School's student population of 1,102 students has grown by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 76 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||1,102 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||76 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Calusa Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#156 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Palm Beach School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Spanish River High Adult Education Grades: AE
5100 Jog Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33496
(561)241-2205 1.3 AE n/a
- Boca Raton Don Estridge High Technical Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1254 students
1798 Nw Spanish River Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561)989-7800 1.5 6-8 1254
- Delray Beach Morikami Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 808 students
6201 Morikami Park Rd
Delray Beach, FL 33484
(561)894-7300 1.7 PK-5 808
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.