Omni Middle School
Omni Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Omni Middle School's student population of 1,407 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 78 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,407 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||78 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Omni Middle School is ranked within the top 10% of all 3,650 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#363 out of 3650 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Palm Beach School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Spanish River High Adult Education
5100 Jog Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33496
(561)241-2205 0.2 n/a n/a
- Boca Raton Calusa Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1094 students
2051 Clint Moore Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33496
(561)989-7500 1.2 PK-5 1094
- Boca Raton Don Estridge High Technical Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1275 students
1798 Nw Spanish River Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561)989-7800 1.9 6-8 1275
- Delray Beach Morikami Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 804 students
6201 Morikami Park Rd
Delray Beach, FL 33484
(561)894-7300 1.9 PK-5 804
Very good school, till now the teachers that my daughter got for 6 grade are great. She complains about a math teacher, that he is too fast on explaining. She is on advanced math class. .....My complaint is that there are stillers in the school and they do nothing to find out about it. My kid got for Christmas a good water bottle, it just last a day. Someone just took from her table on a lunchtime on the first day of school. They have cameras in the cafeteria but the vice principal went thru it and say that the system is to old so was impossible to be sure what happened. And this is the second time that it happens. I feel that they should do something better than just apologize for it. The one who took is still there among all the students and happy, very happy.
- Posted by Parent - Iliana
Good school but has some bullying. If you are looking for a school in the district choose this one!!!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Isabe