Calvin S. Smith School
- Calvin S. Smith School's student population of 771 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||771 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Calvin S. Smith School's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank||#213 out of 932 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Granite School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Bennion School Grades: K-6 | 597 students
5775 S Sierra Grande Dr
Salt Lake City, UT 84118
(385)646-4774 1.0 K-6 597
- West Jordan Heartland School Grades: K-6 | 639 students
1451 W 7000 S
West Jordan, UT 84084
(801)565-7533 1.2 K-6 639
- Salt Lake City John C Fremont School Grades: K-6 | 521 students
4249 S 1425 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
(385)646-4834 1.2 K-6 521
- Salt Lake City Spring Lane School Grades: K-6 | 550 students
5315 S 1700 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
(385)646-4906 1.2 K-6 550
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.