Canistota Elementary - 02
- Canistota Elementary - 02's student population of 97 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Canistota Elementary - 02's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SD)|
|Overall School Rank||#39 out of 617 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Canistota 43-1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montrose Montrose Elementary - 02 Grades: PK-5 | 102 students
309 S Church Ave
Montrose, SD 57048
(605)363-5025 8.8 PK-5 102
- Salem Mccook Central Elementary - 02 Grades: PK-5 | 201 students
200 E Essex
Salem, SD 57058
(605)425-2264 10.1 PK-5 201
- Bridgewater Bridgewater-emery Elementary - 02 Grades: PK-5 | 154 students
510 N Main
Bridgewater, SD 57319
(605)729-2541 10.9 PK-5 154
- Humboldt West Central Humboldt Elementary - 02 Grades: K-5 | 366 students
600 S Main
Humboldt, SD 57035
(605)363-3131 11.4 K-5 366
- Marion Marion Elementary - 02 Grades: PK-5 | 102 students
100 S Cedar
Marion, SD 57043
(605)648-3615 12.2 PK-5 102
Learn how some states and schools are now requiring that students complete a graduation project, often either to replace or supplement an exit exam.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.