Carl Hankey Elementary School
- Carl Hankey Elementary School's student population of 373 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||373 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carl Hankey Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 29:1 has decreased from 31:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2357 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Capistrano Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Juan Capistrano California Preparatory Academy Grades: 9-12 | 176 students
32972 Calle Perfecto
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
(949)234-5317 0.7 9-12 176
- Mission Viejo Viejo Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 445 students
26782 Via Grande
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
(949)582-2424 0.7 K-5 445
- Mission Viejo Bathgate Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 648 students
27642 Napoli Way
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
(949)348-0451 0.8 K-5 648
- Ladera Ranch Chaparral Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 806 students
29001 Sienna Pkwy.
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
(949)234-5349 1.3 K-5 806
- Ladera Ranch Ladera Ranch Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 825 students
29551 Sienna Pkwy.
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
(949)234-5915 1.5 K-5 825
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.