Carleton W Washburne School
- Carleton W Washburne School's student population of 448 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||448 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carleton W Washburne School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#113 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Winnetka SD 36 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winnetka The Skokie School Grades: 5-6 | 395 students
520 Glendale Ave
Winnetka, IL 60093
(847)441-1750 0.3 5-6 395
- Winnetka Crow Island Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 383 students
1112 Willow Rd
Winnetka, IL 60093
(847)446-0353 0.4 K-4 383
- Glencoe South Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 366 students
266 Linden Ave
Glencoe, IL 60022
(847)835-6400 1.3 PK-2 366
- Wilmette Marie Murphy School Grades: 6-8 | 286 students
2921 Illinois Rd
Wilmette, IL 60091
(847)251-3617 1.4 6-8 286
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.