- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 10-12
- Enrollment: 67 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 79%
- Graduation Rate: 55-59% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Math Proficiency: ≤20%
- Reading Proficiency: 21-39%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Carlsbad Village Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Carlsbad Village Academy often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Carlsbad Village Academy?
How many students attend Carlsbad Village Academy?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Carlsbad Village Academy?
What grades does Carlsbad Village Academy offer ?
What school district is Carlsbad Village Academy part of?
Review Carlsbad Village Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities