Carol Rae Ranch Elementary School
- Carol Rae Ranch Elementary School's student population of 612 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||612 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carol Rae Ranch Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#225 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gilbert Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chandler Legacy Traditional Charter School - Gilbert Grades: K-8 | 1148 students
2747 S. Recker Rd
Chandler, AZ 85286
(480)374-5390 0.4 K-8 1148
- Gilbert Towne Meadows Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 686 students
1101 N. Recker Rd.
Gilbert, AZ 85234
(480)854-1545 0.4 PK-6 686
- Gilbert Highland High School Grades: 8-12 | 2945 students
4301 East Guadalupe Road
Gilbert, AZ 85296
(480)497-3300 0.8 8-12 2945
- Gilbert Highland Park Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 902 students
230 N. Cole Dr.
Gilbert, AZ 85234
(480)832-3034 1.2 PK-6 902
- Mesa Wilson Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 679 students
5619 East Glade Ave
Mesa, AZ 85206
(480)472-0200 1.3 K-6 679
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.