Carrier Mills-stonefort High School
- Carrier Mills-stonefort High School's student population of 134 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carrier Mills-stonefort High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Carrier Mills-Stonefort CUSD 2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carrier Mills Carrier Mills-stonefort Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 316 students
213 W Furlong St
Carrier Mills, IL 62917
(618)994-2413 0.5 PK-8 316
- Harrisburg School District 428 Iyc-hrb Grades: 7-12 | 100 students
1201 W Poplar St
Harrisburg, IL 62946
(618)252-8681 5.3 7-12 100
- Norris City Roe 20 Learning Alternative Branch School Grades: 6-12 | 26 students
305 N Powell St
Norris City, IL 62869
(618)841-3042 6.0 6-12 26
- Marion Crab Orchard High School Grades: 9-12 | 133 students
19189 Bailey St
Marion, IL 62959
(618)982-2181 10.2 9-12 133
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.