Cato Elementary School
- Cato Elementary School's student population of 312 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||312 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cato Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#601 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pulaski Co. Spec. Dist. School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sherwood Sylvan Hills Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1154 students
401 Dee Jay Hudson Dr
Sherwood, AR 72120
(501)833-1120 2.4 6-8 1154
- Sherwood Oakbrooke Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 510 students
Sherwood, AR 72120
(501)833-1190 3.4 PK-5 510
- Jacksonville Tolleson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 213 students
601 Harris Rd
Jacksonville, AR 72076
(501)982-7456 3.6 K-5 213
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.