Central Elementary School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 194 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 11%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in VT
- Math Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), VT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% VT state average), while 20-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% VT state average).
How many students attend Central Elementary School?
194 students attend Central Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
89% of Central Elementary School students are White, 5% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Central Elementary School?
Central Elementary School has a student ration of 19:1, which is higher than the Vermont state average of 11:1.
What grades does Central Elementary School offer ?
Central Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-4 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Central Elementary School part of?
Central Elementary School is part of Rockingham School District.
Review Central Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities