Central Elementary School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 471 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 98%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in TX
- Math Proficiency: 28% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 27% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), TX Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
28% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% TX state average), while 27% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 42% TX state average).
How many students attend Central Elementary School?
471 students attend Central Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
95% of Central Elementary School students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Black, 2% of students are White, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Central Elementary School?
Central Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the Texas state average of 14:1.
What grades does Central Elementary School offer ?
Central Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Central Elementary School part of?
Central Elementary School is part of Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District.
Review Central Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities