Cesar Chavez Language Academy
- Cesar Chavez Language Academy's student population of 181 students has grown by 212% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 100% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cesar Chavez Language Academy's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Santa Rosa Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Rosa Santa Rosa Charter Grades: K-8 | 115 students
1350 Bennett Valley Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
(707)547-2480 0.2 K-8 115
- Santa Rosa James Monroe Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 428 students
2567 Marlow Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
(707)522-3230 0.3 K-6 428
- Santa Rosa Helen M. Lehman Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 539 students
1700 Jennings Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)522-3200 0.5 K-6 539
- Santa Rosa Albert F. Biella Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 414 students
2140 Jennings Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)522-3110 0.6 K-6 414
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.