James Monroe Elementary School
- James Monroe Elementary School's student population of 443 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||443 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- James Monroe Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8794 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Santa Rosa Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Rosa Albert F. Biella Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 369 students
2140 Jennings Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)522-3110 0.5 K-6 369
- Santa Rosa Helen M. Lehman Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 539 students
1700 Jennings Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)522-3200 0.6 K-6 539
- Santa Rosa Piner High School Grades: 9-12 | 1294 students
1700 Fulton Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
(707)528-5245 1.0 9-12 1294
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.