Helen M. Lehman Elementary School
- Helen M. Lehman Elementary School's student population of 534 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||534 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Helen M. Lehman Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Santa Rosa Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Rosa Albert F. Biella Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 355 students
2140 Jennings Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)522-3110 0.5 K-6 355
- Santa Rosa James Monroe Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 442 students
2567 Marlow Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
(707)522-3230 0.6 K-6 442
- Santa Rosa Abraham Lincoln Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 314 students
850 W. Ninth St.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)522-3210 0.7 K-6 314
What happens when a school district stops busing students? Could segregation once again be a reality for public school districts? Wake County in North Carolina is testing the segregation waters with its decision to stop busing students in their district.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.