Helen M. Lehman Elementary School
- Helen M. Lehman Elementary School's student population of 539 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||539 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Helen M. Lehman Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#7848 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Santa Rosa Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Rosa Albert F. Biella Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 369 students
2140 Jennings Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)522-3110 0.5 K-6 369
- Santa Rosa James Monroe Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 443 students
2567 Marlow Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
(707)522-3230 0.6 K-6 443
- Santa Rosa Abraham Lincoln Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 314 students
850 W. Ninth St.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)522-3210 0.7 K-6 314
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.