Hilliard Comstock Middle School
- Hilliard Comstock Middle School's student population of 410 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||410 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hilliard Comstock Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Santa Rosa High School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Rosa James Monroe Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 442 students
2567 Marlow Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
(707) 522-3230 0.4 K-6 442
- Santa Rosa Helen M. Lehman Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 534 students
1700 Jennings Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707) 522-3200 0.7 K-6 534
- Santa Rosa Albert F. Biella Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 355 students
2140 Jennings Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707) 522-3110 0.8 K-6 355
We had nothing but problems at this school! My child was honor roll the year before, but when we came here her grades dropped. Had to fight with the principal for fair grading, office staff shares everyone information with random visitors. Oh there's just too much to write! Don't put your children through it! Pick another school, really pick another district- their just as bad! I can not stress this enough! Save your yourself, your child and your family the stress!
- Posted by Parent - eisal
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.