Charles A Snow School
- Charles A Snow School's student population of 196 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||196 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Charles A Snow School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#399 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 72/msad 72 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fryeburg Molly Ockett Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 270 students
25 Molly Ockett Drive
Fryeburg, ME 04037
(207)935-2401 0.2 6-8 270
- Center Conway Pine Tree Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 263 students
183 Mill St.
Center Conway, NH 03813
(603)447-2882 4.7 K-6 263
- Lovell New Suncook School Grades: K-5 | 158 students
95 Main Street
Lovell, ME 04051
(207)925-6711 7.9 K-5 158
- North Conway John H. Fuller School Grades: K-6 | 230 students
51 Pine St.
North Conway, NH 03860
(603)356-5381 8.2 K-6 230
- North Conway Kennett High School Grades: 9-12 | 749 students
409 Eagles Way
North Conway, NH 03860
(603)356-4343 8.2 9-12 749
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.