New Suncook School
- New Suncook School's student population of 158 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- New Suncook School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#445 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 72/msad 72 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fryeburg Molly Ockett Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 270 students
25 Molly Ockett Drive
Fryeburg, ME 04037
(207)935-2401 7.7 6-8 270
- Fryeburg Charles A Snow School Grades: PK-5 | 196 students
11 Pine Street
Fryeburg, ME 04037
(207)935-2536 7.9 PK-5 196
- Denmark Denmark Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 103 students
637 West Main Street
Denmark, ME 04022
(207)452-2360 11.0 K-5 103
- Bridgton Stevens Brook School Grades: K-5 | 302 students
14 Frances Bell Lane
Bridgton, ME 04009
(207)647-5675 11.1 K-5 302
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.