Harrison Elementary School
- Harrison Elementary School's student population of 118 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-6|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harrison Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#520 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 17/msad 17 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgton Stevens Brook School Grades: K-5 | 302 students
14 Frances Bell Lane
Bridgton, ME 04009
(207)647-5675 2.7 K-5 302
- Naples Lake Region Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 424 students
204 Kansas Road
Naples, ME 04055
(207)647-8403 5.9 6-8 424
- Naples Lake Region Vocational Center
1879 Roosevelt Trail
Naples, ME 04055
(207)693-3864 6.3 n/a n/a
- Oxford Otisfield Community School Grades: K-5 | 75 students
416 Powhattan Road
Oxford, ME 04270
(207)627-4208 7.2 K-5 75
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.