- Chatfield Secondary's student population of 406 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||406 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chatfield Secondary's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#659 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CHATFIELD PUBLIC SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chatfield Chatfield Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 508 students
11555 Hillside Dr Se
Chatfield, MN 55923
(507)867-4521 0.7 PK-6 508
- Eyota Dover-eyota Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 518 students
27 Knowledge Rd Sw
Eyota, MN 55934
(507)545-2632 8.8 PK-5 518
- Eyota Dover-eyota High School Grades: 9-12 | 334 students
615 S Ave Sw
Eyota, MN 55934
(507)545-2631 9.2 9-12 334
- Saint Charles St. Charles Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 535 students
925 Church Ave
Saint Charles, MN 55972
(507)932-4910 10.2 PK-6 535
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.