Chautauqua Charter School
Chautauqua Charter School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Chautauqua Charter School's student population of 47 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school / Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
- Chautauqua Charter School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bay School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Panama City Bay High School Grades: 9-12 | 1199 students
1200 Harrison Ave
Panama City, FL 32401
(850)767-4600 0.1 9-12 1199
- Panama City Bay Regional Juvenile Detention Center Grades: K-12 | 32 students
450 E 11th St
Panama City, FL 32401
(850)872-4706 0.2 K-12 32
- Panama City Bay Virtual Instruction Program Grades: K-10 | 22 students
1515 June Ave
Panama City, FL 32405
(850)747-4460 1.0 K-10 22
This is an awesome school! That they have awesome staff too! I am proud that my son a part of this school as parent am proud that I am a part of the school. Ten stars across the board Chautauqua rocks!
- Posted by Parent - christy Pugh
this school is awesome they do wonderful work in the students life''s they have a great staff ! this school.rocks! they need many more schools like this one am proud to be a part of this school my son attends this school and they have some awesome job with I thank you so much hope he become a cap some day! ROCK ON Chautauqua!
- Posted by Parent - christy
Newsweek’s annual ranking of the best high schools in America has just been released based upon wider criteria than ever before. See where your high school stands and which campuses won the top accolades.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.