Cherry Hill School
- Cherry Hill School's student population of 695 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 61 teachers has grown by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||695 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||61 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cherry Hill School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#115 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||River Edge School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Milford Berkley Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 417 students
812 Berkley Street
New Milford, NJ 07646
(201)262-0191 0.9 K-5 417
- River Edge Roosevelt School Grades: K-6 | 494 students
711 Summit Ave
River Edge, NJ 07661
(201)261-1546 0.9 K-6 494
- River Edge River Dell Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 568 students
230 Woodland Avenue
River Edge, NJ 07661
(201)599-7246 1.3 7-8 568
- Hackensack Fairmount Grades: PK-4 | 624 students
105 Grand Avenue
Hackensack, NJ 07601
(201)646-7890 1.5 PK-4 624
- Bergenfield Lincoln Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 403 students
115 Highview Avenue
Bergenfield, NJ 07621
(201)385-8759 1.5 PK-5 403
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.