Chestatee Middle School
Chestatee Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Chestatee Middle School's student population of 1,044 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 67 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,044 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||67 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chestatee Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1026 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hall County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gainesville Chestatee High School Grades: 9-12 | 1333 students
3005 Sardis Rd
Gainesville, GA 30506
(770)532-1162 0.5 9-12 1333
- Gainesville Centennial Arts Academy Grades: K-5 | 897 students
852 Century Pl
Gainesville, GA 30501
(770)287-2044 4.3 K-5 897
- Gainesville Gainesville High School Grades: 9-12 | 2101 students
830 Century Pl
Gainesville, GA 30501
(770)536-4441 4.3 9-12 2101
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.