- Chippewa High School's student population of 439 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2012)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||439 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chippewa High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chippewa Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Doylestown Hazel Harvey Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 509 students
165 Brooklyn Ave
Doylestown, OH 44230
(330)658-2522 1.0 PK-4 509
- Doylestown Chippewa Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 412 students
257 High St
Doylestown, OH 44230
(330)658-2214 1.1 5-8 412
- Wadsworth Franklin Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 263 students
200 Takacs Dr
Wadsworth, OH 44281
(330)335-1470 3.7 K-4 263
- Clinton Grill Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 223 students
6125 Kungle Rd
Clinton, OH 44216
(330)825-2677 3.7 PK-4 223
- Rittman Rittman Academy Grades: 9-12 | 30 students
100 Saurer St
Rittman, OH 44270
(330)927-7162 3.9 9-12 30
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.