Churchville Elementary School
- Churchville Elementary School's student population of 415 students has grown by 34% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||415 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Churchville Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,791 schools in Virginia (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#953 out of 1791 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||80-84%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Augusta County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Swoope Buffalo Gap High School Grades: 9-12 | 487 students
1800 Buffalo Gap Hwy
Swoope, VA 24479
(540) 337-6021 4.5 9-12 487
- Staunton Beverley Manor Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 714 students
58 Cedar Green Rd
Staunton, VA 24401
(540) 886-5806 4.9 6-8 714
- Staunton Virginia School For The Deaf And Blind Elementary School
East Beverly Street
Staunton, VA 24402
(540) 332-9051 5.6 n/a n/a
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.