Churchville Elementary School
- Churchville Elementary School's student population of 312 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||312 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Churchville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#762 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||AUGUSTA CO PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Swoope Buffalo Gap High School Grades: 9-12 | 502 students
1800 Buffalo Gap Hwy
Swoope, VA 24479
(540)337-6021 4.5 9-12 502
- Staunton Beverley Manor Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 318 students
116 Cedar Green Rd
Staunton, VA 24401
(540)885-8024 4.9 PK-5 318
- Staunton Beverley Manor Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 735 students
58 Cedar Green Rd
Staunton, VA 24401
(540)886-5806 4.9 6-8 735
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.