Cimino Elementary School
Cimino Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Cimino Elementary School's student population of 893 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 67 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||893 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||67 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cimino Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hillsborough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Valrico Alafia Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 607 students
3535 Culbreath Rd
Valrico, FL 33596
(813)744-8190 0.9 PK-5 607
- Valrico Lithia Springs Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 581 students
4332 Lynx Paw Trl
Valrico, FL 33596
(813)744-8016 1.3 PK-5 581
- Riverview Valrico Lake Advantage Academy Grades: K-5 | 740 students
13306 Boyette Rd
Riverview, FL 33569
(813)699-5049 1.4 K-5 740
My son has attended this school for 2 years and I also am a PTA member and media volunteer. I love Cimino. The teachers and staff are always nice and caring. The school just won the National Character Award. It is a great group of kids and they get this way from great parents and staff.
- Posted by Parent - tarac
I have three children attending this school and we have been in the area for 2 years now. All of my children love the school and teachers. They care for the children and communicate well with the parents. Any time I have had a question it has been answered quickly. The children are always coming home and speaking to us about wonderful things they did in school. The school is active in the community and offers many opportunities to interact outside of school with the other studants and their families.
- Posted by Parent - mel_j
The administrative staff at this school, especially in the area of guidance, is sadly lacking in simple courtesy and community service commitment and cooperation. I pray that their lack of values does not impact the lives of the students in attendance.
- Posted by Parent - n