Clay High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 160 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 5:1
- Minority Enrollment: 3%
- Graduation Rate: 80-89% (Btm 50% in OH)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 11-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-69% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OH Dept. of Education
Clay High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Clay High School's ranking?
Clay High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for: Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
11-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 50% OH state average), while 60-69% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 57% OH state average).
What is the graduation rate of Clay High School?
The graduation rate of Clay High School is 80-89%, which is lower than the Ohio state average of 84%.
How many students attend Clay High School?
160 students attend Clay High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
97% of Clay High School students are White, 1% of students are Asian, 1% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Clay High School?
Clay High School has a student ration of 5:1, which is lower than the Ohio state average of 17:1.
What grades does Clay High School offer ?
Clay High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Clay High School part of?
Clay High School is part of Clay Local School District.
Review Clay High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities