Cle Elum Roslyn High School
- Cle Elum Roslyn High School's student population of 272 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cle Elum Roslyn High School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#571 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cle Elum-Roslyn School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cle Elum Cle Elum Roslyn Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 401 students
2696 Sr 903
Cle Elum, WA 98922
(509)649-4700 0.0 PK-5 401
- Cle Elum Walter Strom Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 184 students
2694 Sr 903
Cle Elum, WA 98922
(509)649-4800 0.0 6-8 184
- Roslyn Swiftwater Learning Center Grades: 9-12 | 32 students
205 West Idaho Street
Roslyn, WA 98941
(509)649-4990 2.5 9-12 32
- Easton Easton School Grades: K-12 | 113 students
1893 Railroad Street
Easton, WA 98925
(509)656-2317 9.3 K-12 113
- Thorp Thorp Elementary & Junior Senior High School Grades: K-12 | 148 students
10831 N Thorp Hwy
Thorp, WA 98946
(509)964-2107 17.3 K-12 148
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.