Cleveland Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 283 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 98%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 20-24% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Cleveland Elementary School?
283 students attend Cleveland Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
94% of Cleveland Elementary School students are Hispanic, 2% of students are White, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, 1% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cleveland Elementary School?
Cleveland Elementary School has a student ration of 17:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Cleveland Elementary School offer ?
Cleveland Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
Review Cleveland Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities