Clinton High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 882 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 48%
- Graduation Rate: 85% (Top 50% in SC)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 43% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
43% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 55-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
What is the graduation rate of Clinton High School?
The graduation rate of Clinton High School is 85%, which is higher than the South Carolina state average of 84%.
How many students attend Clinton High School?
882 students attend Clinton High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
52% of Clinton High School students are White, 37% of students are Black, 6% of students are Hispanic, and 5% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Clinton High School?
Clinton High School has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Clinton High School offer ?
Clinton High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Clinton High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities