Brewer Middle School
- Brewer Middle School's student population of 656 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||656 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Brewer Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall School Rank||#753 out of 1,130 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Greenwood 50 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenwood Greenwood Early Childhood Center Grades: PK | 225 students
1125 Cambridge Avenue
Greenwood, SC 29646
(864)941-5520 2.5 PK 225
- Greenwood Mathews Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 538 students
725 Marshall Road
Greenwood, SC 29646
(864)941-5680 3.2 PK-5 538
- Greenwood G. Frank Russell Technology Center Grades: 9-12
601 East Northside Drive
Greenwood, SC 29649
(864)941-5750 3.7 9-12 n/a
What happens when nearly half of a state's teachers call in "sick" for school? Learn about the turmoil between legislators and the teachers union in Wisconsin and how the rallies, protests, and fighting will set precedence for other budget-strapped states.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.