Coeur D'alene Avenue Elementary School
- Coeur D'alene Avenue Elementary School's student population of 578 students has grown by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||578 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Coeur D'alene Avenue Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#826 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Venice Broadway Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 596 students
1015 Lincoln Blvd.
Venice, CA 90291
(310)392-4944 0.7 K-6 596
- Los Angeles Mark Twain Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 622 students
2224 Walgrove Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)305-3100 0.7 6-8 622
- Los Angeles Animo Venice Charter High School Grades: 9-12 | 602 students
820 Brd.way St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(310)392-8751 0.8 9-12 602
- Los Angeles Phoenix Continuation Grades: 9-12 | 85 students
12971 Zanja St.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)306-8775 0.9 9-12 85
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.