Coffeeville Elementary School
Coffeeville Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Mississippi for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Coffeeville Elementary School's student population of 337 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||337 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Coffeeville Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 825 schools in Mississippi (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MS)|
|Overall School Rank||#646 out of 825 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Coffeeville School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coffeeville Coffeeville High School Grades: 8-12 | 185 students
16900 Okahoma Street
Coffeeville, MS 38922
(662)675-8904 0.2 8-12 185
- Water Valley Water Valley High School Grades: 7-12 | 461 students
550 Markette Street
Water Valley, MS 38965
(662)473-2468 12.3 7-12 461
- Water Valley Davidson Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 629 students
207 Goode Street
Water Valley, MS 38965
(662)473-1110 12.6 PK-6 629
- Grenada Grenada Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 2,017 students
250 Pender Drive
Grenada, MS 38902
(662)226-2584 15.1 PK-5 2,017
- Grenada Grenada Vocational Complex
2035 Jackson Avenue, P.o. Box
Grenada, MS 38901
(662)226-5969 16.6 n/a n/a
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.