Colerain Elementary School
- Colerain Elementary School's student population of 215 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Colerain Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#1458 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Columbus City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Ohio School For The Deaf Grades: 9-12 | 63 students
500 Morse Rd
Columbus, OH 43214
(614)728-1424 0.5 9-12 63
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.