College Career Technology Academy (ccta)
- College Career Technology Academy (ccta)'s student population of 240 students has declined by 31% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- College Career Technology Academy (ccta)'s student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#7828 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||El Paso Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Paso Career & Technical Ed Center Grades: 9-12
1170 Walnut St
El Paso, TX 79930
(915)545-5900 0.0 9-12 n/a
- El Paso Moreno Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 502 students
2300 San Diego
El Paso, TX 79930
(915)832-6650 0.4 PK-5 502
- El Paso Lamar Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 513 students
1440 E Cliff Dr
El Paso, TX 79902
(915)351-3200 0.7 PK-5 513
Nearby Homes for Sale
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.