Collier Elementary School
- Collier Elementary School's student population of 197 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 30% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Collier Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1013 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tucson Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Sabino High School Grades: 7-12 | 932 students
5000 North Bowes Road
Tucson, AZ 85749
(520)225-6060 1.6 7-12 932
- Tucson Fruchthendler Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 388 students
7470 E Cloud Rd
Tucson, AZ 85750
(520)731-4400 2.0 PK-6 388
- Tucson Academy Of Tucson Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 284 students
9209 E. Wrightstown Road
Tucson, AZ 85715
(520)886-6076 2.3 K-4 284
- Buckeye Skyview High School Grades: 9-12 | 160 students
4290 S Miller Rd
Buckeye, AZ 85326
(623)386-6799 2.3 9-12 160
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.