Collier Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 123 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 53%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Collier Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Collier Elementary School's ranking?
Collier Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for: Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
55-59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average).
How many students attend Collier Elementary School?
123 students attend Collier Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
47% of Collier Elementary School students are White, 37% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Black, 7% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Collier Elementary School?
Collier Elementary School has a student ration of 15:1, which is lower than the Arizona state average of 17:1.
What grades does Collier Elementary School offer ?
Collier Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
Review Collier Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities