Fruchthendler Elementary School
- Fruchthendler Elementary School's student population of 388 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||388 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fruchthendler Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#137 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tucson Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buckeye Skyview High School Grades: 9-12 | 160 students
4290 S Miller Rd
Buckeye, AZ 85326
(623)386-6799 1.3 9-12 160
- Tucson Collier Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 197 students
3900 North Bear Canyon Road
Tucson, AZ 85749
(520)584-4800 2.0 PK-5 197
- Tucson La Paloma Academy Grades: K-8 | 761 students
2050 N. Wilmot Road
Tucson, AZ 85712
(520)721-4205 2.1 K-8 761
- Tucson Basis Tucson North Grades: 5-12 | 1063 students
5740 E. River Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85750
(520)207-0076 2.2 5-12 1063
- Tucson Bloom Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 343 students
8310 E. Pima
Tucson, AZ 85715
(520)731-3700 2.2 PK-6 343
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.