Colusa Alternative Home
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-59% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 40-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Colusa Alternative Home?
The graduation rate of Colusa Alternative Home is 80%, which is lower than the California state average of 85%.
How many students attend Colusa Alternative Home?
64 students attend Colusa Alternative Home.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
53% of Colusa Alternative Home students are Hispanic, 34% of students are White, 11% of students are American Indian, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What grades does Colusa Alternative Home offer ?
Colusa Alternative Home offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-12
What school district is Colusa Alternative Home part of?
Colusa Alternative Home is part of Colusa Unified School District.
Review Colusa Alternative Home. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities