Compadre High School
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 224 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 83%
- Graduation Rate: 25-29% (Btm 50% in AZ)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤10% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average), while ≤10% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average).
What is the graduation rate of Compadre High School?
The graduation rate of Compadre High School is 25-29%, which is lower than the Arizona state average of 78%.
How many students attend Compadre High School?
224 students attend Compadre High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
55% of Compadre High School students are Hispanic, 17% of students are White, 12% of students are Black, 10% of students are American Indian, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Compadre High School?
Compadre High School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Arizona state average of 17:1.
What grades does Compadre High School offer ?
Compadre High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Compadre High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities