Concordia Elementary School
- Concordia Elementary School's student population of 481 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||481 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Concordia Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#352 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Concordia School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concordia Concordia Middle School Grades: 5-6 | 175 students
436 West 10th
Concordia, KS 66901
(785)243-2114 0.5 5-6 175
- Concordia Concordia Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 438 students
436 W 10th
Concordia, KS 66901
(785)243-2452 1.6 7-12 438
- Clyde Clifton-clyde Senior High School Grades: 8-12 | 116 students
616 North High St. Suite 1
Clyde, KS 66938
(785)446-3444 12.4 8-12 116
- Belleville Republic County Jr./sr. High School Grades: 6-12 | 260 students
24th & P Street
Belleville, KS 66935
(785)527-2281 17.3 6-12 260
- Scandia Pike Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 66 students
100 School Street
Scandia, KS 66966
(785)335-2294 17.5 9-12 66
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.