Pike Valley Elementary School
Pike Valley Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Kansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Pike Valley Elementary School's student population of 119 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pike Valley Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,265 schools in Kansas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#754 out of 1265 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pike Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Courtland Pike Valley Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 43 students
Courtland, KS 66939
(785)374-4221 0.0 6-8 43
- Scandia Pike Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 66 students
100 School Street
Scandia, KS 66966
(785)335-2294 6.5 9-12 66
- Belleville Belleville East Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 258 students
1811 O. Street
Belleville, KS 66935
(785)527-2330 14.5 PK-5 258
- Belleville Republic County Jr./sr. High School Grades: 6-12 | 265 students
24th & P Street
Belleville, KS 66935
(785)527-2281 14.5 6-12 265
- Mankato Rock Hills Jr/sr High School Grades: 6-12 | 146 students
710 E. Madison
Mankato, KS 66956
(785)378-3126 16.0 6-12 146
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.