Cooper High School
- Cooper High School's student population of 247 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cooper High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2483 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cooper Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cooper Cooper Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 400 students
1401 Sw 8th St
Cooper, TX 75432
(903)395-2111 0.0 PK-5 400
- Cooper Cooper J High School Grades: 6-8 | 183 students
823 Fm 1528
Cooper, TX 75432
(903)395-2111 0.0 6-8 183
- Sulphur Springs North Hopkins Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 263 students
1994 Fm 71 W
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
(903)945-2192 8.0 PK-5 263
- Pecan Gap Fannindel Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 98 students
409 W Main St
Pecan Gap, TX 75469
(903)359-6314 8.8 PK-5 98
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.